Doing Business with Grand Canyon Education, Inc.
The Procurement Department at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. supports partnerships with suppliers that meet our performance and compliance standards. We work to establish and refine innovative processes that will enable us to collaborate more effectively, improve service to our shared customers and contribute to our collective bottom-line business success.
Grand Canyon Education, Inc. requires a wide range of commodities, products and services from a breadth of high-quality suppliers to effectively support our day-to-day business operations. We maintain a centralized team of purchasing experts to manage these strategic procurement decisions across a number of broad categories, including:
- Office Supplies, Equipment and Services
- Facilities, Furniture and Fixtures
- Technical Equipment and Support
- Printed Collateral and Promotional Items
- Other Products and Services – from travel, vending services, etc.
The Procurement Department is a primary resource available to the supplier community on matters such as those relating to company processes and policies. We’ve gathered together our most essential and requested resources to ensure that all our contractors, subcontractors, manufacturers and suppliers have easy access to our Supplier Code of Conduct, Terms & Conditions, Invoicing Requirements, New Supplier Introduction Form and various helpful links.
For more information on how to do business with Grand Canyon Education, Inc. and the supplier expectations, view the documents below. These will guide you toward success with Grand Canyon Education, Inc.
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- Supplier Terms and Conditions
- Supplier Gift Policy
- Supplier Invoicing Requirements
- Non-discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy and Compliant Procedure
- Smoking and Tobacco Use Policy
- COVID-19 Workplace Safety Protocols for Suppliers
If your company is interested in developing a business relationship with Grand Canyon Education, Inc., please complete this form: